Mr. Bunkport sent some guys over to do a little work this week. First, they scrubbed the concrete floor clean of all the construction junk that has accumulated over the past months: Second, they brought in a custom fabricated bathroom cabinet, made from an old pallet. Here it is with the concrete counter on top, and the sink: It comes complete with the carpenter's drawing taped inside: The height needs to be adjusted, the surface sealed, and a backsplash poured, but this is pretty much what it's going to look like. As for me, I spent a couple hours on Saturday cleaning and organizing the garage, getting everything out of the storage lump I mentioned last week, and into some semblance of order. Also, I realized that the 4-inch-deep space on the left of the fence/wall at the bottom of the outside stairs (the project I started last week) would make a great hidden storage cabinet for garden tools and plant food boxes, so I got the hardware for that. This is the space I mean: I spen...
Comments
Post a Comment