Live Blogging: The Yard!
Adrienne has set to work on the backyard! "After I'm done, I'm going to join an angry mob & storm a castle!" Debris! A stack of paving stones that had been scattered throughout the yard. Bundle of ivy that had been all over the fence, pulling it down. She tied it together with...ivy! Fence that had been plagued by aforementioned beautiful, yet destructive ivy. The ivy was trying to strangle this poor bush! It's so pulled-down & pulled-over from the ivy, that you can see light from the neighbor's yard underneath the fence. She found this hoe in the Haunted Garden Shed. Buy 1 House, Get 1 Hoe Free! It took no time at all fill a whole garden debris bag! Ingenious method for opening the next bag. Look! I'm helping!
It looks like the panda wants to eat the verbena. My older sister had a guinea pig once that we called verbena. I don't know why. Also--wow! Look at Adrienne destroy the weeds and beautify your outdoor space!
ReplyDelete